Streamripper for Winamp is a great, free software only available for Windows, that is part of the category Desktop customization software with subcategory Plug-ins and has been created by Streamripper.
More about Streamripper for Winamp
The software version is 1.64.6 and the latest update was on 7/13/2009. It's available for users with the operating system Windows 95 and previous versions, and you can get it only in English.
Since we added this program to our catalog in 2007, it has obtained 438,269 installations, and last week it gained 32 installations.
About the download, Streamripper for Winamp is a program that needs less storage space than the average program in the section Desktop customization software. It's a very popular program in many countries such as Romania, United States, and Japan.
- New feature: rip to sing file using -a flag
- Upgrade to libmad version 0.15.1b
- Upgrade autoconf & automake
- Fix bug with -t flag on unix
- Fix program termination condition to exit properly on certain errors.
- Rip streams even if they don't have an icy-name